Age of War – The classic real-time strategy game Age of War charges you with leading primitive civilizations from the Stone Age through the mighty Iron Age. This addictive time-management game will put your multitasking skills to the test.
You start in the caveman era with only a club and rock thrower to defend your tower. As you accumulate gold from defeating enemies, you can research technology upgrades across ages like swordsmen, archers, cannons, and more as you progress to the future.
Managing resources is key – pull back weaker troops before they get demolished and replace them with newly unlocked units. Know which enemy types counter each other as you push towards taking down the opponent’s tower.
With charming retro graphics and ambient fantasy music, the game pulls you into fighting just one more battle. Can you destroy all enemy towers across 30 challenging campaign levels? Or try endless mode for a true war of attrition and leaderboard climbing.
Controls Age of War:
- Left click: To select a unit or building.
- Right click: To move a unit or build a building.
- Spacebar: To attack with the selected unit.
To play Age of War, simply start by building a barracks and training some spearmen. Once you have a few spearmen, you can start attacking your enemies’ bases. The goal is to destroy their base before they destroy yours.
Tips for playing Age of War:
- Balance your economy. You need to make sure that you are producing enough resources to support your army.
- Upgrade your units. As you progress through the ages, you can upgrade your units to make them more powerful.
- Use your special abilities. Each unit has a special ability that can be used to defeat your enemies.
- Don’t give up! The later ages can be challenging, but it’s possible to beat them with practice.
Age of War is a fun and challenging strategy game that is perfect for players of all skill levels. With its simple controls and addictive gameplay, Age of War is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.